Do you live and breathe creativity? Do you love seeing your creative efforts result in success? Do you want to work in an environment where you can make a significant contribution to growing businesses? Do you like doing good work for good people? If this is what you are looking for in a career, MCG Strategic wants to hear from you!
MCG Strategic is currently seeking a driven creative director to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be expected to utilize their talents by leading projects such as brand identity, creative campaigns, digital and print projects for a variety of clients in various industries. This is an exciting opportunity to build and lead a team and also hands-on execute. We believe that solid design is not limited to one vehicle, the ideal candidate should be able to lead and execute concepts across various media types with brand consistency. This is an on-site, full-time, contract-to-hire position in South Jersey.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or creative arts
- Minimum eight (8) years proven agency experience
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating ability and experience
- Experience in creating successful marketing/advertising campaigns — from developing the vision and messaging platform to overseeing production on time and within budget
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels: digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline, and print
- Proven ability to develop concepts resulting in achieving business objectives
- Proficiency in leading a team of diverse, talented creatives
- Strong creative vision, with an eye on business objectives
- Proficient with the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for design and a keen eye for aesthetics, typography, proportions and visual balance
- Accurately estimates and scopes project tasks and manages time efficiently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Lead team to elevate creative vision and establish a unified brand understanding of agency tone and voice
- Conceptualize campaign vision, providing original graphics, copy, website content, social media, and other marketing materials
- Contribute creative ideas as well as execute on them
- Write clearly defined creative briefs based on business requirements
- Delegate projects to in-house designers and oversee collective creative efforts
- Obtain team approval of final layouts; encourage team members to provide feedback; and respond to internal commentary and requests
- Oversee presentation of final concepts to clients and coordinate production/delivery
- Ensure work is visually appealing and on brand
- Communicate closely with Project Manager to meet deadlines and project objectives within scope
MCG Strategic offers full-time staff competitive salaries, a retirement plan, healthcare, access to supplemental benefits plans, vacation and paid time off.
About MCG Strategic:
MCG Strategic is a digital brand agency formed with the goal of providing strategic digital marketing and world-class creative and technology-driven solutions for clients striving to grow and evolve their businesses. MCG Strategic has produced work for regional, national and global businesses in a variety of industries; from technology, B2B and financial to healthcare, education and retail.
It is MCG Strategic’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For consideration, please submit your resume along with links to your portfolio to email@example.com.