MCG Strategic is seeking a front-end web developer to join our rapidly-growing engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work on various types of web sites and web-based applications for our diverse group of clients. Ideal candidates must show proficiency developing custom websites, integrating content management systems, implementing UI development best practices, possess a desire to learn new technologies, and demonstrate a dedication to producing work of exceptional quality and performance while meeting established deadlines. You will work with a small, passionate, and highly experienced team, where your opinion and expertise matters.
- Build websites using PHP/MySQL based content management systems (WordPress, Concrete5)
- Add new features, maintain and improve existing web sites and application user interfaces
- Develop HTML-based emails and configure within bulk email deployment systems
- Support UI/UX and web designers to contribute to and extend interface designs
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and engineers
- Meet deadlines and project objectives within scope
- Attend client and project management meetings as needed/requested remotely, and in-person on occasion (in the future)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant degree) or equivalent experience
- 3 years Proven Professional Experience
- Expertise in PHP/MySQL
- Expertise in CMS integration (WordPress, Concrete5)
- Ability to write efficient code and optimize for high-performance
- Experience developing ADA/WCAG compliant websites
- Experience with Git
- Experience working with Jira task management
MCG Strategic offers competitive salaries, a retirement plan, healthcare, access to supplemental benefits plans, vacation and paid time off.
About MCG Strategic:
MCG Strategic is a creative brand technology agency formed with the goal of providing strategic, world-class creative and technology-driven solutions for clients striving to grow and evolve their businesses. MCG Strategic has produced work for regional, national, and global businesses in a variety of industries; from technology, B2B and financial to healthcare, education, and retail.
It is MCG Strategic’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For consideration, please submit your resume along with links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.